The U.K. Government is backing a proposal that would help end supermarket waste while also helping the hungry. Retailers would enter details of food that was nearing its expiration date into a database. Nonprofits would use that information to pick up and get the food to those who need it. The U.S. should have a similar program.
A Project of Change Food
- Reunited and It Feels So Good!
- Facing Factory Farms Salon Recap
- 2015 TEDxManhattan Award Winner Green Bronx Machine
- TEDxManhattan: Changing the Way We Eat
- Finalists Announced for 2015 TEDxManhattan Award: Vote Today
- Sunny Young in Zester Daily
- Matthew Moore in Zester Daily
- First Round of TEDxManhattan 2015 Speakers Announced
- NY Times Covers Bitty Foods & TEDxManhattan
- Zester Daily Reports on Megan Miller & Bitty Foods