The U.K. Government is backing a proposal that would help end supermarket waste while also helping the hungry. Retailers would enter details of food that was nearing its expiration date into a database. Nonprofits would use that information to pick up and get the food to those who need it. The U.S. should have a similar program.
A Project of Change Food
- A Paradigm Shift in Mississippi School Cafeterias
- Chicken Soup Series: Remedies for the Food System — Part I: Soup and the History of Restaurants
- A Last Hurrah for TEDxManhattan
- A Happy Oyster Season: Revitalizing Ecosystems and Communities
- A Make-Over for the Food Drive
- Eating with Kids: Family Meals Matter
- Celebrate the Peach!
- Reunited and It Feels So Good!
- Facing Factory Farms Salon Recap
- 2015 TEDxManhattan Award Winner Green Bronx Machine